HAIKU PROJECT



Haiku: 
silent I stay true
while the world moves rapidly
I must stay grounded

For this project, I decided to find pictures online that I felt fit my theme and emotion towards my Haiku and then editted them in my own way on Adobe Photoshop. My reasoning to editting rather than drawing or painting is because I know I personally lack successfully drawing or painting a piece I enjoy, whereas in Adobe I thoroughly enjoy creating my art through the help of technology. Moving forward with my pieces, the meaning behind them is how I stay constantly quiet and do not express much or any emotion towards situations that may become stressful to me and in doing so I create my own chaos and continue to move through it without asking or reaching for help. While all of this is going on I stay true to keeping silent with my situations and convince myself that I am grounded in my situations. I expressed this by warping the middle picture and making is "crazy" or abstract in a sense and then the other I made "blurry" to represent my stress and how chaotic I let things in my life get. Lastly the dark picture with "shhh" written on the finger is more subtle but represents how although my life spirals sometimes I always keep quiet. 


Comments

Popular Posts