book page line tracing

I weirdly enjoyed this little in class project. Even though I had no idea where these pages of a book were from or even about the story that happened in the page previous or after, it was cool just reading what I was given and using my imagination to figure out what it was about in my own interpretation. When we were told to take words that stuck out to us and link them up with lines I found myself looking at words such as uniform and bomb and enemy. After I looked over my work and linked the random words with lines across the page, I noticed I picked out some pretty sad words, well at least the saddest descriptive ones on the page. After some thought, I realized I didn't have a very good start to my day that morning before class and my page would have probably looked completely different if my day didn't start out the way it did.

Comments

Popular Posts